Monday, September 10, 2012

My Production diary 3

The boys doing the haka!

Day 7 Production diary.
Last night was so cool. I really enjoyed it. Today we performed to the school. I think they really liked it. I am really looking forward to tonight's performance. Am having heaps of fun. More and more and more people are coming to watch the Production which is very exciting.

Day 8 Production diary.
Last night was even better than last night. I think I am getting better each time we perform. Looking forward to tonight’s performance. I think everyone is very good, I am very tired but not tired that I can’t perform. Because performing is very fun.

Day 9 Production diary.
Last night was even cooler than all the nights we have performed. I kept on uorning through the show, that is not a good sign. “Ahha” oh sorry i’m a little bit tired. Tomorrow my Mum , Dad and sister Georgia are coming to see the production. I am so excited that they are coming to see me. I have hit the wall.



1 comment:

  1. Coll Katrina!
    I like how you have have added in what you were exactly feeling and even doing at the time. For example when you did a yawn.
    Great work Katrina.
    I can't wait to read the diary from our last night performing , so then I can see what it was like performing in front of your family. I know that I enjoyed it when my family came!

    ReplyDelete