Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Cool room

My cool room

As I wake up I see the sun trying to peek through the curtains. To my left I see my clock flashing and beeping. To my right I see my mirror and my door reflecting off it, my Dad walking down the hallway just about going into my room, to wake me up. Then I see my bed comfy and messy and it  looks like an elephant has trumped or belly flopped on it. on it. Up on the ceiling I see plain white, I need Dad to put something colorful  on it.  Also I have a wardrobe peeking open with clothes hanging and I see  boring board games. Then I see the floor gray and dull as usual. But soft and bouncy. Oh I almost forgot my shelves. My beautiful shelves. With my radio booming and pounding out music. My special things on the top shelve and on the last two shelves is just stuff I want to keep.  And thats my room!

4 comments:

  1. The is awesome Katrina!
    I like your bedroom
    And i like your story!
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Katrina. I like your writing its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is spectacular.
    Amazing writing and a cool pic to match it.
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Katrina!
    You described your room very well. I was able to visualise your room and I now know what it looks like!
    Great writing, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete