Thursday, August 30, 2012

Production Diary

Day 1 Production diary.
Dear diary.
Hi my name is Katrina. My role in the Production is a medalist. I am a sailor in (Team Joly) with Olivia. “So Happy” Olivia is my twin sister. Oh sorry I forgot to say something I’ll get on with it then, when my name got called out to be a medalist I was so excited, because I got a piece of paper and we wrote down what we wanted to be in order one to three. My first choice was:

  1. Host
  2. Medalist
  3. Techieteam
Then when Olivia’s name got called out I was even more excited.

Day 2 Production diary.
Dear diary, it’s nice to be back.
Today I got my script, if you don’t know what it is, it’s sheets of paper with words or sentences of what you need to say in a movie or play, production. Then I was stuck for a way of learning my lines. So this is what I did to memorize my lines. I was in the back room on a spinning chair and was looking at my script and reading them over and over and was spinning on the chair at the same time and that is how I remembered them!


Day 3 Production diary.
Dear diary, having a great time with the production.
Practicing and practicing getting my words write.


Day 4 Production diary.
Dear diary,
Were in the hall now and are going through all of the production it took about an hour and a half. Tomorrow we are going to be in our costumes. So excited! I am practising heaps with Olivia!

1 comment:

  1. wow katrina that production diary was awesome to read I was blew away It was fantastic an

    ReplyDelete