Friday, August 31, 2012

What could it be

I was on a morning walk with Olivia my twin sister. “It is a nice fresh morning Olivia!” I shouted because she was down looking at the flowers smelling them. “What's up there?” Olivia shouted back, “lets go check it out!  

So there we were standing in front of this big tube tunnel thing with a red door, it had a gold knob exactly to the right of the door. This made me curious. It smelled weird I can’t really describe what it  smells like but this was only the outside, guess what it will smell inside?

I quickly and quietly snuck into the tunnel. When I finally got myself to look in I was amazed if what was in there. I was so amazed that I forgot about the smell. But then “poof’ the smell was back again.  So I went towards the smell, As I got closer the smell got and stronger and stronger then I stopped there was another door, but this time it was green with a stainless steel knob that was silver and it was in an oval kind of shape.

When I urged Olivia to open the door, together we looked inside. it was so smelly I nearly passed out, but I got use to it. The smell was a sweaty, it smelled like someone had been dancing a very long time. Then I turned to the middle of the room, it was remarkable sight, a disco was happening. I look around and something stuck out to me. The walls were a look bouncy, when I went over to them and touched them they were as bouncy as a bouncy castle. Then all of a sudden the room went pitch black. Next the lights were back on and  and we were on the bouncy walls but it was on the floor. I was very excited!

I started dancing to the music “ boom boom” the boom box was howling like a wolf even worse. People were staring at me like I was from a different planet. Whatever I didn’t care, but then I noticed Olivia was even staring at me. Now this was strange. My sister looking at me, something must be hugely wrong.

Next I was fast asleep, then I woke to a suddenly I woke to a huge fright. Knives were been thrown side to side of the room and they were bouncing off because of the bouncy castle walls. I did not know what to do.  I cannot believe Olivia was throwing knives too.

Then I saw this evil witch in the back corner of the room, this is a coincidence. She was quite stout. She had her back to me so I couldn’t see her face but I knew she was up to something. Then the smell of a spell rose up in the air. She was laughing “mahahahahaa” the witch cackled.  It was like she did it on purpose, just on me, she was picking on me. Next everyone was lining up to get the witch's spell that was in her pot. It smelt horrible. But still they drank it. It was like everyone was on a weird spell like they were under her command. But I still don’t understand why I am not one of those people. I need to save them before she has the whole world under control. “ Help save the planet,  Save the planet” that song from school was thumping in my head. But it was actually real this time. I had to save these people that were complete strangers to me, before this stupid witch rules the whole world but it me of course.

First of all I grasped my sister’s hand and pulled her out of the green door and was about to pull her out of the other door but then I thought we might not be able to come back in so I didn’t. I waited for her to calm down then once she had some  fresh air we both went back into the room she was normal. Now I need to get all the other people out of the door. If that is possibly?
Now all the people are walking like zombies this was very bad. There is no way I am going to get them out the door.  But then Olivia tells me this brilliant idea, “ Go and get some  hot food from somewhere and come back in the door then they might follow the smell” Great idea I shouted back.

So there I was running to the nearest to the town as quick as a flash I was at a town I didn’t know what it was called but all I could smell was hot chips Mmmmmmmmmm! I say and was on my way to get some. So I was running back, when I got there there was only seven left, I thought where are they all gone. That will be heaps I muttered. As soon as I got back in the tube there was people walking towards me like zombies with the smell of the chips and coming out of of the door with me.

Now I was running home with Olivia and we never saw the tube again.







1 comment:

  1. Cool Katrina!
    I like how you've involved your sister in this story!
    I like how you visualised the looks of the tube and what was inside the tube!
    What happened to the people that were following the smell of chips?
    What happened to the Witch?

    ReplyDelete