Thursday, August 9, 2012

The great white man eating shark

Here is my writing for the ending of The great white man eating shark. The story was written by Margaret Mahy
  “Everyone gets in my way!” Norvin exclaimed. So he came up with  an marvelous idea. A Plastic shark  dorsal fin.  


The next day he got his shark fin on. Then he resentfully sneaked into the water.  Next  he was shooting through the water like a silver arrow.



Mrs Scorpio was bobbing up and down in the water when she saw the Great White Man Eating Shark.

She screamed “Shark Shark!” with great terror. She ran to the beach. Everyone else followed.

“Great now I have the Carmel Core beach to myself. MAHAHA!” Norvin laughed cheekily. Next thing he was getting arrested by the police. Norvin tried to talk but DZZZDZZDZ Tazza. It was only a joke he announced  to the Police.
“Okay, if that is what you say?” grunted the Police officer.  Well it wasn’t really because people got in my way and I wanted to swim through the water like a silver arrow Norvin added. Come on let me out of here I need to do my swimming! I want to be on schedule you know! And that was the end of Norvin!


1 comment:

  1. A well written ending, Katrina!

    You can tell you have read the book before but I like how you changed it and added your own twist. I am looking forward to reading your report on the Black Sticks in the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete