Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Buddy

Dear V.M Jones

Your book “Buddy” was outstanding and very touching. I couldn’t wait for my teacher Mr Moriarty to read it and finish it. We read it mostly every day. The thing I liked the best was when Josh was playing all the sport because I myself love playing sport. I also love that he chose his brother over winning the triathlon. My favourite chapter was the Dream. It was very touching because it was said and I think you put it in at the right time. I also love this book because I have a twin sister her name is Olivia, so I can connect to this story. I would hate that to happen to Olivia that would be painful I would cry for days. What would you do if you had a twin and that happened?

Happy writing. Please write more!

Your sincerely
Katrina M   

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Katrina

    I wouldn't know what to do if I had a twin and the happened. I also thought that the book was touching.

    I'm sure that V.M Jones will write some more.
    Do you want to read some of the other books by V.M Jones?

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney for the positive comment!
      I would love to read more book by V.M Jones.
      What would you rate this book out of ten?

      Delete