Thursday, June 14, 2012

Term 2 reflection

 
Katrina Mairs

Reading

My favourite in Reading has been... Mr M has been reading some Paul Jennings books and this is my favourite one so far. (My ending to licked)

Something I have learnt is...  Asking questions and answering them (link)

My next step is to... Ask more questions

Writing

This is my favourite writing Is disaster morning  (Disaster morning)

I am proud of... This is my most proud of writing. A great persuasive writing
(More playgrounds are needed )

I have learnt...



My next step is... Get my punctuation right.

Blog
I like my blog because... I update it nearly every day. Also  I do great work.
This is my favourite post (Homework challenge 3) because... I did great multimedia skills on this post.  

I like commenting on blogs because... You get to say what you like about that post and say what they can improve on.

This is my favourite comment (Picasso head)

Maths

This is my favourite maths is times tables and division.

I am proud of... Learning some things about decimals

I have learnt...
  • About Decimals
  • Fractions

Something I find challenging is... Fractions

My next step is.... To practice and improve on fractions and decimals

Art
This is my favourite art Drawing the lion for hitachi heat pumps competition.

Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is... Learning about the pacific trash vortex
(Pacific trash vortex)

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is game is you learn skills  (Walt throw catch move without ball)
I like playing this game:
  • Corner ball

I learn and develop the skills of throwing, catching  by playing these games.
Fitness helps me Focus with my learning because when I have a run around I think better

Choir
In choir I have being singing with Miss Hill. I am in the Big choir small choir harmony as well.

Interview
Something I was pleased with from my interview was... I got to talk and tell my parents about what work I have been doing.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome reflection, Katrina!

    I am glad you enjoyed talking and sharing your learning. You were very well organised with this document.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool reflection Katrina

    I really like your lion for the Hitachi heat pumps comp. One of my favourite games to play is corner ball.

    I think that your interview doc was awesome.

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete